3.15.2011

grandma's blankie



Thanks to my grandma’s blanket for making my body warm whenever I sleep in our office waiting for 4AM. Time to wake up for my part time job. I don’t usually get home after my 2pm-11pm shift—just to save time. It’s no joke waking up in the middle of slumber while the rest of the people you know are still snoring and enjoying the luxury of time sleeping and wet dreaming.lol^^ But for someone whose driving force of doing such thing is entwined with family matters, we Filipinos are second to none. I have had lots of agonies and complaints about life, but uttering those grievances doesn’t make a difference at all rather it worsens the situation. I have to double effort. Growing up in a family who’s not blessed enough with the abundance of wealth is a big challenge, thus I have to deprive myself of the things I should be enjoying.

5AM. Time to teach my first student. Being perky is a must when working in the small hours. ..I have to get by, or else I’ll lose my part time job.

Next time, I’ll try to be a callboy. I’ll find out which is more compensating. lol^^
Thanks to my grandma’s blankie!

No comments:

Post a Comment